Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Sixty-eight...

I've decided to make a very conscious effort to start using the stairs whenever practicality and decorum allow it.  I know it may sound like a whole lot of nothing to you all, but bear in mind that the stairwell in my apartment is an implement of torture so fiendish it would feel right at home in 15th century Spain.


Hey, now that you mention, I kinda see it...


There are 68 steps between the ground floor and my final destination.  They are the most vile 68 steps of my day.  That's all I have to say about that.




Stair well?  More like stair HELL, amirite?


Thanks for dropping by!  Be the Bat!

2 comments:

  1. Those look like the stairs at my apartment building, too. Let's race? Loser buys the winner a Green Smoothie or Protein Shake!

    ReplyDelete