Sunday, January 19, 2014

Year One: Wherein Your Humble Narrator Begins His Solemn Journey

Well, I highly suspect that no will be looking at this but, if you happened to stumble upon my little site, welcome.  There isn't a whole lot here right now, but this blog will aim to capture my journey from doughy engineer to fictitious crime fighter par excellence.  (Or as close of an approximation as my wallet and reality will allow.) And while this may come off as a little tongue-in-cheek, I certainly do hope to bring you all along as I aspire to improve myself and try inspire others to do the same. So, again, thank you for dropping by; I hope to see you all again soon.




BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bruno. I can't wait to read your next post and to keep up with your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you random and unbiased stranger.;) I am fortunate beyond words for your patronage. :) Also, for not particular reason, I suspect you have excellent taste in men. ;)

    ReplyDelete